[-HOH-] Hounds Of Hell Clan [-HOH-]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hounds Of Hell Renegade Sniper Clan - Since 2007

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the attention of clan members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey

For the attention of clan members Empty
PostSubject: For the attention of clan members   For the attention of clan members Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:44 am

Here is our proposal

http://ostkclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=197

UPDATE: Currently Talking with Drone and sorting something out. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ysselstey

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of clan members   For the attention of clan members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 am

Ok
I've been busy lately so I hope I can make it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of clan members   For the attention of clan members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:38 am

We dont know a date or time as of yet but I will try make it best for everybody Smile
Back to top Go down
Ysselstey

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of clan members   For the attention of clan members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:42 am

Who is playing for us, you, me, and who else??
Back to top Go down
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of clan members   For the attention of clan members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:07 am

Beavis said he is up for a CW, same for szymek and ofcourse manta so we got 5 already Razz
Back to top Go down
Ysselstey

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of clan members   For the attention of clan members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:44 am

who is szymek? O.o
Never heard of him lol

And what are the rules btw?
How many games, hug or no hug?
Back to top Go down
Manta

Manta

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of clan members   For the attention of clan members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:47 am

kk as mikey said ... i am in ...

rules would also be nice to know! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of clan members   For the attention of clan members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Szymek was in the clan for ages lol He is in a different time zone and he took a break from ren for a while he is in tmx from time to time too.

Im guessing we dont want hug (we are better without it in my opinion)?

Shall we say 3 maps? We decide one, they decide one and a mutual agreement on the last or it is totally random?

As for dates I said we were flexible (I think we are) But if you guys can give a date you think you will be available or even a estimation It would be a help when sorting this out.
Back to top Go down
Ysselstey

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of clan members   For the attention of clan members Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:49 am

I think I'll be able free some time between 13:00 and 15:00 GMT all week next week
At other times I think I can clear some time in the evening (that's between 16:30 and 18:30 GMT) but I'm not completely sure of that.

I'm sure I won't be able to make it between 11:30 and 13:00 GMT on any day of the week, and neither after 15:00 GMT on Tuesdays or in the morning in weekends.

3 maps is good for me, and I would prefer no hug as well
Back to top Go down
Beavis

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of clan members   For the attention of clan members Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 am

ill be able to play on Saturday after 15:00 GMT and on Sunday im free for all day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of clan members   For the attention of clan members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the attention of clan members
Page 1 of 1